Scheme of rubber production:
- The First thing to determine is what is the rubber needed for? Laboratory staff, basing on the conclusion of the requirements of the operating , together with the production head make the rubber compound recipe. This recipe is a commercial secret.
- Mixer Bunbury (closed rubber mixer) joins the original rubber, carbon black and other chemical ingredients to create homogeneous rubber material. Time, heat and raw materials, are factors used for the design of the composition of the material. The ingredients are weighed by operator mixer Bunbury of large quantities of theraw material. Measured ingredients are loaded in the rubber mixer before the mixing process starts. Quantity of rubber compound components depends on what properties future rubber will have.
- This rubber material is extracted from the rubber mixer.
- Molding rubber begins with the rolling process. When the closed rubber mixing process is over rubber is placed on a metal sheet stamping rollers (drop mill). The process of rolling shapes rubber in the flat, long strip by force passing through two rolls, rotating in different directions with different speed.
- The final stage of rubber compound production is conducting laboratory tests. Different physical-mechanical tests are carried out in well-equipped laboratories. After checking the quality of the rubber compound batch it is sent to the warehouse for raw rubber.
- We offer you 2 small clips from the production hall:
Download and work mixer
We supply rubber products for enterprises located on the territory of Russia. And it is not important, «the giant of the industry or a small enterprise, the millionth order or a dozen of V-belts. Well, if somebody offers you a product at too low a price, remember: the joy low price takes much less than the disappointment of low quality. Individual approach to each client is the guarantee of our success and development.
You say Good - it means expensive? No! Good organization of work and efficiency enable us, not increasing prices, and, going towards to customers, to expand the circle of our customers. It will benefit us and our customers.